Home > Information > The Real Life Actors that Look Like Left 4 Dead 2 Survivors

The Real Life Actors that Look Like Left 4 Dead 2 Survivors

September 25th, 2009 Leave a comment Go to comments

Great article by UniGameSity.

Have you ever asked yourself what if Valve decided to create a Left 4 Dead movie based on Left 4 Dead 2, who would play the lead characters (aka the survivors)? You probably didn’t and we can’t blame you, but I spent a few hours here in the Unigamesity trying to figure out which Holywood stars would best fit the roles of the L4D2 survivors and I have the answers. Check out the images to see the real life actors that could play the Left 4 Dead 2 survivors in a potential movie. Why? Because they look a lot like them!

1. Ellis – Matt Damon

ellis_mattdamon

Confident and disgusted of everything around him, Ellis the mechanic would be best played by Matt Damon. Not only that they look alike, but I’m also sure that they could both stick a baseball bat up a Boomer’s arse in a second!

2. Coach – James Avery

coach_jamesavery

Probably best known as “Philip Banks” from the old sitcom Fresh Price of Bel Air (starring Will Smith), James Avery could certainly take on the role of a massive football coach ready to blast everything away with his bare hands.

3. Rochelle – Halle Berry

rochelle_halleberry

In Left 4 Dead 2, Rochelle plays a news reporter – a character that doesn’t seem to have anything in common with wielding big guns and battling zombies. The same can be said about Halle Berry: she seems oh, so innocent and sweet, but we all know that she can get pretty dirty. And lethal! Yes, lethal!

4. Nick – Kevin Spacey

nick_kevinspacey

He might be a bit older now than he was when he played the awesome role in The Usual Suspects, but Kevin Spacey definitely still has it and would do a great job playing a gambler and ex con – the exact type of character that is Nick, our last survivor. Just look into his eyes – don’t they just say “I’m gonna slowly smash a Tank’s head!”?

What do you think? Would these actors be the best choice for the real life survivors in Left 4 Dead 2?

Please note: I just want to make one things clear in case it’s not: there is no official word (as far as I know) about an upcoming Left 4 Dead movie with or without the “cast” suggested above!

Source

Categories: Information Tags:
  1. haibbyhaibbyhai
    September 25th, 2009 at 17:14 | #1

rochelle doesnt play a newsreporter she is one in the game LOLOL also the first two are good look alikes the other two not so much

2. September 26th, 2009 at 18:48 | #2

Halle Berry, nice. I’d love to see them update that Left 4 Nude site with her in it!

3. Banshee
    September 26th, 2009 at 21:23 | #3

Damnit, I keep coming back to this cool site to check of fast updates. Should cool it down, don’t wanna be disapointed. It’ll be worth it, the news that comes here is always great.

4. Lionel Richie
    October 3rd, 2009 at 00:35 | #4

Nick as Kevin Spacey? Eh? Not really.

Robert Knepper, however, is an almost PERFECT match to Nick. Especially comparing it to his role in Prison Break (personality-wise). He looks like him and acts like him.

5. October 13th, 2009 at 18:00 | #5

Rochelle looks like tara from true blood

6. Baka Savant
    October 16th, 2009 at 14:27 | #6

Ellis: Perfect, course Matt would have to act a bit younger since Ellis is the youngest of the group.

Coach: My god I would almost say they based Coach off of James Avery! PERFECT

Rochelle: Eh…I’m sure there could be someone better…and I’m not just saying that cause I dislike Halle Berry… <__>…okay so maybe I am.

Nick: Kevin might be good but I’m with Lionel Richie on Robert Knepper, that guy is Nick Incarnate! My second choice would be Aaron Eckhart if they couldn’t get Robert.

7. November 5th, 2009 at 22:47 | #7

l

8. November 5th, 2009 at 22:50 | #8

I would of never thought that mat Damon does the voice Ellis and Will Smiths uncle from the fresh prince of Bel air would be doing the voice of Coach. Its gonna make the game that much funner when it comes out. CANT WAIT!!!!!!

9. November 5th, 2009 at 22:57 | #9

I also think that these people r perfect voice actors for the 4 survivors

10. November 15th, 2009 at 21:34 | #10

why do nick go to look a old one

11. i.have.aids
    November 22nd, 2009 at 16:08 | #11

Halle Berry can’t be Rochelle.

12. Rin
    December 3rd, 2009 at 20:58 | #12

Matt Damon looks nothing like Ellis. In fact, that picture is downright ugly. Ellis is cute and adorkable.

I agree with Uncle Phil though. But really, everyone knows that one.

13. Faith
    December 22nd, 2009 at 01:22 | #13

I like the picks for Coach and Ellis, but I think maybe Edward Norton looks closer to Nick. I don’t really agree with Halle as Rochelle, but I can’t really think of anyone better at the moment. Lol.

14. Kate
    February 20th, 2010 at 11:23 | #14

I always thought Nick looked a bit like Nicolas cage! They are all good look-a-likes though :)

15. Kay
    February 23rd, 2010 at 03:06 | #15

I think the voice actors for Ellis, Rochelle and Nick look a lot like their characters in the game. But James Avery looks like a perfect match to play Coach!

16. Teddy
    April 6th, 2010 at 13:58 | #16

Matt And james caught me by surprise but i was thinking more along the lines of zoe saladana for rochelle and Bradley Cooper for nick

17. SpAwN xD
    April 21st, 2010 at 14:57 | #17

I thing Nicolas Cage will be better as Nick or John Cusack :D

18. Beans
    April 24th, 2010 at 00:21 | #18

damn. Nick does look like John Cusack.

19. June 29th, 2010 at 05:49 | #19

mos def looks a whole lot like louis….. and i think michael weston from burn notice looks like nick

20. Alex_blender_head
    July 13th, 2010 at 10:22 | #20

Nah man, a movie wuldnt b so kwl. Leave that idea. And no non of those actors fit the characters in game.

21. sugahhh.
    July 19th, 2010 at 21:19 | #21

i actually know Ellis. I mean, obviously his name isnt Ellis in real life, but he is the model for him.. his name is Jesy. He would be the best actor for the film.. all tho Matt Damon would be great, He looks nothing like the Real “Ellis”..

1. No trackbacks yet.